Monday, August 1, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Here's the recipe:
1 Cup Franks Red Hot
1 Cup Ranch Dressing (or blue cheese dressing)
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 8oz blocks of Cream Cheese
Chicken (however much you like)
Can be canned, rotisserie, chopped up popcorn chicken
Pepper (to taste)


Here's an example batch I made with some variations:
I wanted to add some onion flavor to the dip that it doesn't normally have
I chopped it up enough to fit into the magic bullet, you could use
a food processor or blender to puree it
I pureed the onion. I only used about a quarter of the onion
The onion puree with 1 cup of Frank's Red Hot
I wanted a little extra heat so this is the extra Franks Red
Hot I added along with the cream cheese and shredded cheese
I use blue cheese dressing
I also added some garlic to the dip
We used some pre-chopped chicken from the deli at the grocery store
Here's everything in the mixing bowl
This is the final product after mixing with an electric hand mixer

No comments:

Post a Comment