Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jailbreak

This is what freedom looked like this morning.
Recovery from my surgery has been going well. I've been able to move around more each day and the pain is diminishing.  I've been off the pain meds since Tuesday night and my head has cleared. It's been nice being able to recover at home, but being stuck in the house has started to wear on me. This morning after I got up and showered I figured I would attempt to find a cache myself.  I decided to head North on I-29 to Argusville I had grabbed most of the caches up there, but there was one more easy one to find.  The drive out was pleasant, it was a cool sunny morning and I had the windows down.  When I arrived at ground zero I took a moment to appreciate being out of the house before making the quick find.  On my way home I stopped by Walmart for a few odds and ends.  After a brief rest at home my mom stopped by and we went to Costco and grabbed lunch.  It might have been a bit much for me. When I got home I was feeling fatigued and took the opportunity for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment