Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ouch Part 3

Recovery from my sprained ankle has been slower then I'd like. There are times when I can almost walk normally on it, and times where it still hurts a lot and I have trouble moving around. I've still got some very impressive bruises showing at the top of my foot, along the sides, and even near by toes. I'm hoping to get to the gym or even get out to run soon, but that might be optimistic.  I'm just taking it a day at a time. 

The girls and Erin out looking for a cache in North Fargo
This past weekend Erin and I were babysitting again. This time 2 girls. Erin and I had a great time, however cooking for them was a bit challenging. They were fairly picky and didn't like things that were spicy, or seasoned, or really anything with flavor. Ok, it wasn't quite that bad, but we did make a lot of kraft mac and cheese.  We took the girls out geocaching both Saturday and Sunday and found a total of 5 caches with them.  We also targeted caches near playgrounds, so they got to play in some new places. With the finds this weekend and the past couple of days our geocaching streak is at 79 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment