Wednesday, October 10, 2012

100 days

Erin and I hit 100 consecutive days with a geocache find last night.  It started out seeing if we could just get to 30 and we kept going. It's been getting harder and harder to keep it going, but we've both been motivated to see if we could get to 100. For the big day I decided we would finally check out MB Johnson Park in Moorhead.  I've wanted to go there for a while, but kept putting it off. When we arrived we were surprised by how much parking there was.  I think I saw 5 different parking lots.  The weather was cool and overcast with a constant breeze, I would catigorize it as a perfect fall day.  We found all 6 caches in the park fairly quickly and enjoyed some of the trails in the park.  I'm excited to go back to do some running, or biking there.

Speaking of running, The past few days I've done some very slow and short runs, but the ankle is making progress. I'm hoping it won't be too much longer before I can get out and log some miles without worrying about it.

1 comment: