Friday, April 8, 2011

New socks and a puppy

I've had a number of people recommend compression socks to me so Thursday night I broke down and finally got a pair. It's been a while since I've needed instructions to put socks on.
Looking good as always
So far I'm liking them, it seems to help with recovery, but more testing is definitely required.  I'll post a more in depth review after I've used them a bit more and tried running in them. It probably won't be until after Trail Mix because I don't want to do anything different going into a big event.

Wednesday night my parents got a new puppy.  Currently his name is Winston, but that may change in the next few days.
Sitting in the laundry basket

What a cutie

I love how this picture turned out

He likes chewing on these

How can you say no to a face like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment